Create a Beautiful Surreal Night Photo Manipulation


In this Tutorial I am going to show and guide you through all the steps meticulously to create a surreal night photo manipulation.

I used Adobe Photoshop CS5 to make the image but other previous versions of the
Software can also be used to achieve the desired result.

The tutorial may seem to be long but it can be completed well within 1-2 hrs. I have tried to describe each and every tiny detail possible. I have provided the steps very point wise and also provided images with each and every step for easier and faster understanding.

You can give comment, Reviews or mail me at artistideablogspot@gmail.com Here you can also mail your work for add you work on this blog and our WebSite http://artistidea.co.cc

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post