Rodney Pike

My name is Rodney Pike. Most in the art world who know me, know me as rwpike, which is my username at several of my online portfolios and sites I’m a member of. I am from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. My work is a bit different than your average photo manipulator. I do all sorts of photo manipulation but photo-manipulated caricatures; political satire and caricature illustration is really where I’m at right now. I specialize in photo-manipulated caricatured illustrations perfect for magazines, books, posters etc. I also do caricature portraits. I have done and am accepting commissions. My clients include companies such as FHM Magazine, Tennis Magazine, Bauer Media and Miller Publishing Group. I am a member of the ISCA and NAPP. Check out my about.me web page.

You can give comment, Reviews or mail me at artistideablogspot@gmail.com Here you can also mail your work for add you work on this blog and our WebSite http://artistidea.co.cc

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post