Highly Detailed Steampunk Insect


In this tutorial I’m going to walk through my process for creating a photo-realistic steampunk style insect. This tutorial involves a lot of image composites, so rather than repeating instructions over and over, I’m going to walk through the steps I took and give you an overview of my ideas and thought process behind the piece. This tutorial is surprisingly easy, you just need to have a basic understanding of selection and blending techniques in Photoshop to make the final image appear as realistic as possible. In this article, I’m assuming that you have a moderate understanding of the techniques I’m using, as I don’t go into great detail on every step. Lets take a look.
Here is a view of what we will be creating.

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post